The Equity Money Market Account (EMMA), the FIRST investment account of its kind in Jamaica.
The Equity Money Market Account (EMMA) is the FIRST investment account of its kind in Jamaica. With a minimum investment of J$10,000 or US$500, your money earns competitive returns in the Money Market until you decide which stocks or equity products you would like to invest in. It also allows you to maximise returns for greater profitability by moving between the equities and money markets.
Why open an Equity Money Market Account?
The returns are great
- Your money earns interest while you wait to buy stocks.
- When you sell your stocks, proceeds are placed in your account where interest can be earned thereby increasing your total return.
- You maximize returns because you are moving between equities and money markets.
It’s easy and convenient
- You can add to or take from your account at anytime. Just give us a call or come into any JMMB branch.
- You can arrange for automatic investment of dividends to this account.
- There is no encashment fee from an EMMA once an equity transaction is being processed.
For more information: Download the EMMA brochure.